Monday, March 29, 2010

Sweet Baby Girl

Welcome to this weeks Ippity Hip Hop.
 For a list of other Hip Hoppers and more Ippity Inspiration go to the Unity Opportunity Blog.

Who doesn't go all soft and girly when they've a baby girl card to make.
 I go all mushy when I make a baby card, especially a girl baby card!!



I coloured the hanging hearts with a blender pen,
added a punched lace border that was stencilled with another scrap punched with the same border,
sprinkled on some fine glitter, tied a bow,
stamped a sentiment and my beautiful card was done.

I used the Ippity set



As we all know, real life gets very busy sometimes and somethings just don't get done.
One thing that hasn't been done here is getting my postage rates sorted.
What does this mean for you?
Postage is still
free for Australian residents
if you order stamp sets from this blog.
That means you could make a saving from $5 - $15 on postage.
Don't miss out!!

Thanks for dropping by today!



16 comments:

  1. How sweet!! This card reminds me that 25 years ago today I had my first baby girl!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So adorable and sweet! LOVE the use of colors and your details! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I really LOVE LOVE LOVE that soft yellow ribbon with the pink.. wow.. that is really beautiful. wow! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so sweet. I really like all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very cute!! love your border and the way you colored your hearts so soft and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so delicate and pretty! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Theresa! Such a sweet card! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this, too sweet.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE that soft ribbon and this whole card is SUPER cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girlfriend, this is one STUNNING card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an absolutely ADORABLE card! Love it! LOVE the gorgeous stamp set too.

    ReplyDelete