Thursday, March 11, 2010

Trust With Your Heart


Hi,

and a warm welcome to all my visitors of my new blog. If your from Austalia this is a great place to buy your Ippity Stamps 'locally'. This is the start of a new and exciting venture for me as I bring you Ippity rubber stamps for you to purchase right here off this blog. As far as I know I'm the first Australian offering these stamps to the general public.

 I'm excited

I love, and have been using, Unity Stamps for several months now. Recently Unity Stamp Co created a new line of stamps called Ippity, which are not to be found for sale in stores, but rather sold by independent, direct selling consultants, such as myself.

To see what I have to offer for sale scroll down through previous posts, and if you see something you love simply purchase through the PayPal buttons.

Before I go any further, I'd like to show you a card that I made with the set Devoted.




This is a great set with some lovely inspirational texts. It is a full half sheet of deeply etched rubber with four quotes and four images. It's a set I'm sure I'll be getting a lot of use out of.



If you'd like to purchase this set click HERE.

Now what's the launch of a new store without a special offer. From now until midnight Sunday 21 March 2010. (AEST-Brisbane) I'll be offering free postage anywhere in Australia. Don't live in Australia but would still like to buy some great Ippity stamps? Leave me a message and I'll see what I can do for you. Please note -  all prices mentioned in this blog will be in Australia Dollars (AUD).

In fact, I'd love to get a hello form all the Aussie visitors to my blog.

or leave a comment under any post.

Happy stamping everyone!!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!! You gorgeous thing!!!! Thanks for the wonderful service and even better stamps!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete