Monday, April 5, 2010

Greetings Of The Regal Kind

Hi and welcome to another Ippity Blog Hop.
I hope you all had a lovely Easter.
Today I have a couple of cards to show you.


There were five layers to this sketch, but if you look closely you'll notice that I've only got three layers.
Layers three and four (from the base up) are in fact masked, stamped and sponged onto the second layer.
This is a good option if you want to keep your card flat.


This card was made for the Clean and Simple Challenge, also at Splitcoast.
What could be more regal and elegant than a card made in the colours of purple?

Both of these cards where made with


To purchase this set from me click on the link above the picture.
NB: prices are in Australian Dollars and postage within Australia is still free at the moment.
Don't live in Australia?  Send me an email and I'll get you a quote on postage.

Happy stamping everyone!!



13 comments:

  1. Love this set and you cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Theresa, what great ways to use this kit. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both...great masking on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful love this card.. and I must say I want one of those Tee's you are wearing in your photo!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful cards, just love how you used the images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! These two cards are beautiful. I haven't tried the masking technique yet, but after seeing your card I'm going to give it a shot. Thanks for the inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theresa, these are just beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards..both so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both of your monochromatic looking cards this week! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete