Monday, March 15, 2010

One Ippity Hop Day At A Time

 
 Welcome to my first Ippity Hop. If your not familiar with the Ippity Hop then get your self over to the
Ippity Blog
(psst....due to differing world times and my work commitments I'll be publishing this post before the linking post will be up at 1am 15 March (AEST).
. Thanks)
There you'll find lots a blog links for all thing Ippity today.
Get inspired!!
The challenge for this weeks Ippity Hop was to create something with embossing,
 and this is what I made.


I used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss the green background panel.
The butterflies where stamped onto paterned paper, cut out and popped up on dimensionals.

The stamps used are from DEVOTED

and


If you'd like any of these rubber stamp sets you can order them from me, right here on this blog.
Don't forget, all prices quoted are in Australian Dollars, and I'm offering free postage and handing on all orders for Australian delivery until 21 March 2010!!

These are great stamps, that I'm sure you'll fall in love with.
Want to know more?

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Really loved how you combined these two stamp sets, that is what amazed me about these ippity stamps. they go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Theresa to your first hop! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. theresa, this is so adorable! welcome to the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the butterflies against the green...they all pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa I love your blog and the picture of you in the Ippity shirt!! So cute!!

    Great card too!! So glad you have joined us on the hop today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Theresa! Congrats on your first hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the hop!!! I just love the colors on your card...lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! So bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, great colors. You look great in your T-shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card, and I am glad you joined in on the hop! This is such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ho how Beautiful I just love those butterflies and the spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how pretty! LOVE the spring colors:) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love those butterflies!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this card is REALLY pretty! I love LOVE LOVE that butterfly image, it's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great texture on this card! I still have to use those butterflies...TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great card! congrats on getting the blog up!

    ReplyDelete