Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Some Cute Bunny

I made this seriously cute card today.
I don't often make cute cards, but boy do they make me smile when I do!!

I used  SWEET THOUGHTS OF SPRING stamp set.

Both background papers where created with stamps from this set.
The bunny was coloured using one of my favourite colouring techniques.
I create a stencil (and for this image I actually made two) and sponge the colour onto the image.
This is a very quick way of colouring an image, especially if you were making several of the same card design.



Remember, you can purchase SWEET THOUGHTS OF SPRING from me,
 right here off this blog

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you got that cute paper from and then....duh!! Realised that you made it yourself!! You're too clever Missy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shading on your bunny is awesome and love the use of all the stamping!

    ReplyDelete