Monday, April 26, 2010

Love Should Be Returned

Hello to all the Ippity Hoppers today.
All H{Ippity}Hop participants can be found on the

Today I have some cards made with two sets.


and



I was making some cards with other stamps that I own
and I got to thinking if I could recreate the look
I was achieving with my Ippity stamps.
This is what I came up with.



I liked how it turned out,
but I wanted to take it a step further and
challenge myself to recreate the card in a different colour.
So using exactly the same stamps I made a few more.
Like this one.



And this one.



And lastly, I wanted to recreate the card but in a bold style. 



Despite being almost the exact same card as each other,
I find they each evoke a different feel.
 I have a few recipients in mind who suit the different cards
depending on their personality.
This is the first time I sat down and created in this way
 and I have to say I quite enjoyed the journey!
I ended up making about ten of these cards
 all in different colour ways.
You should try it sometime.

These stamp sets can be purchased right here off this blog.



Remember all prices are in Australian dollars
 and postage within Australia is still free.

Whereever you happen to be in the world today,
 I hope it is a good day for you!
Enjoy your creativity!

19 comments:

  1. Oh these are wonderful! Love the differnt ways you created with the same images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total Wowness! LOVE all 4 cards with the show of wowness! Great use of colors and layout! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW these are really cool! I love how you did the different color. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the different colour combinations...great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful, Theresa! I love how they are so different, but have the same common theme. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are all fabulous...but i do love the black one the mostest!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WowZa, these are fantastic! Love how the different colors create such a different 'feel' ... very beautifully done ... thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great set a cards! They are all so pretty, but my favorite is the pink and white card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, they are all the same but totally different-love that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so beautiful. I just love how you used the stamps to create pattern paper. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply stunning how each has it's own vibe. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, this is such a terrific idea! I love how they do all give a different feel...you are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your exploration with the different colors for these cards...it's a beautiful design and the different colors really evoke a totally different feel to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are so wonderful!! beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, these are all FABULOUS! what a wonderful idea...it's amazing how the coloring can change the overall feel of the card...these are all just PERFECT! thx for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooooo and ahhhhh! love these-great creations!

    ReplyDelete