Monday, May 3, 2010

Just Because Of You

 Hello and welcome to another
Ippity Hip Hop.
For a list of all this weeks participants
go to the Ippity Blog

This week I've made some very simple styled cards using


The first card I made using the graffiti stamp.

I simply stamped the image, once in brown and once in red.
From the red image I punched out some hearts and
popped them over the matching parts of the brown image.
Too easy.

The next card is some pretty simple stamping,
with some punched out hearts from the spotty heart image.



I love spotty things and this next card sure turned out very spotty.


Using a stamp positioning system,
I stamped my own patterned paper in red.
I then stamped the same image in brown,
 cut them out and 'spotlighted' one of the red hearts.

Did you know that  May 13 2010 is the release date of new Ippity stamps?
I've had a sneak peek and I'm sure you'll love them just as much as I do.
Did you also know that it is my birthday this month also?
 In anticipation of the new release
 and because this is such a special month *wink, wink*,
I'm putting on a sale .

All AUD$34 sets are now AUD$30
and
all AUD$28 sets are now AUD$25.
Postage within Australia is still free!!

See something that you like? Then drop me a line with your order


I just want to take this opportunity
 to thank all my customers for supporting
my efforts and encouraging me with this blog.

Have a very creative day!!


12 comments:

  1. Oh Theresa, these are beautiful! Thank you for sharing your techniques, I love learning new ways to use my stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all three...great job positioning all those images on the last card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your cards are great! Love the graffiti card and the way you popped out the hearts - will def. have to case this for sure. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set - love the colour theme that runs through each card. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are so pretty, but I love your first card and the technique you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very fun cards today. love the red and brown combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh wow look at your creativity run...these are all just FABULOUS! thx for the inspiration!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful creations! I love on the first one how you stamped the hearts with the backgrounder too! It gives a great affect!!

    ReplyDelete