Monday, April 12, 2010

It's A Matter Of Mostly Making Cards.

Welcome to this weeks Hippity Hop,
a blog hop showing you a great variety of stamping styles using Ippity Stamps.
A full list of participants can be found every Monday on the Ippity Blog.
So go and check it out and be inspired by the creativity.

This week I made a series of three cards using

I like to sit down with a chosen stamp set,
a limited selection of card stack, papers and tools
and see what I can come up with.

This wek I used a blender pen to colour all my images.
This is currently my favoured way of colouring.


I love this half tree image!
It's great standing out on its own or used as a decorative corner frame,
like I did with this card.


I only had a tiny piece of the patterned paper to work with on all three cards,
so I really needed to create a way to make it 'stretch'.


For this last card, I offset my panels within the larger frame
 and created my own patterned paper
by repeat stamping the butterflies on the two border pieces.


I'd say this is one of my most favourite Ippity stamp sets
because I just love that tree stamp
(Truth be told I've yet to meet a Unity tree image I don't like. I'm drawn to their trees!!)
I've used this set to make a variety of cards, including this years Easter cards.
Very versatile!

If you live in Australia and you'd like to own this set,
you can purchase it thru me right here off this blog, by clicking  the set title link above.
Prices are in Australian dollars,
and shipping is still free for Australian delivery for a limited time.

Thanks for dropping by to see what I've made for todays blog hop.
I hope you enjoyed!!
Theresa



20 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards and just love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful set gf.. love your soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set...the colours are gorgeous and you did a great job with the colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to challenge yourself with the items you have in front of you Theresa! Fabulous cards and soft colors...I still need to ink up this tree! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...these are amazing but i have to say I LOVE the torn paper in the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card set! LOVE the flow of colors and use of the kit! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card set, the torn paper gives a great effect on the first card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the soft color scheme...lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog post title, your selection of colors and how you tied everything together!! Fun cards to look at! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous soft colors.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the first cards! These are beautiful, Theresa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cards are so pretty!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW--great set of cards! Love the softness and all the designs--the first is my FAV!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh i love these...wonderful use of that entire kit! I especially love that first one...the torn paper is my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all so fabulous! Beautiful colors, patterns, detailing, and designs! Lovely cards, Theresa!

    ReplyDelete