Monday, May 10, 2010

It's Getting A Little Frosty

 Hello dear friends and welcome to another
This week on the Ippity Blog they will be showing sneak peeks
 of the new sets leading up to

Thursday - Release Day for
 The Ippity Spring Collection.

I've had an advance look and I'm really liking these new ones.
I'm sure you will too,
so bookmark us and come back everyday for a look-see
at what the Ippity Design Team has created.

So what have I got to show you today?

I used the set


and this


to make this card!



This would make a great masculine Christmas card.
Where I live in Australia (Sunny Queensland!!!) I'm not likely to see snow
but it sure is getting chilly here in the mornings.
I used my Distressed inks this time
 and I really like how the Broken China snowman looks like cozy flannel
when stamped onto my cardstock.
Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling!

Remember, May is a celebration month for me,
so I've got all my stamp sets on sale.

$28 sets are now $25
$34 sets are now $30
Free postage to Australian addresses 

All enquires are welcome at

Have a fun week everyone!



5 comments: