Friday, May 14, 2010

Introducing The Spring Collection 2010

 I'm pleased to be able to show you today the new


I can't tell you how I'm keen to get some of these
 stamps inked up to make some wonderful cards.


Every Tuesday there is an Ippity Blog hop
where you can get to see these stamps
 used by stampers of varying styles and tastes.
It's a great way to get inspiration
 for your own projects as well as showing
 the versitality of the stamp sets.
So come back here every tuesday to get involved!



I now have a page set up on this blog just for the
This link will take you to the whole collection
instead of just the individual sets,
where you can purchase them via paypal.


The tyranny of distance means
 I don't physically have these stamps in my hands
 as this post is going live,
but they are so close I can almost smell them!!
So order with confidence today.
You won't be disappointed.

Any Question?

No comments:

Post a Comment